The company MAGNA STEYR Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co KG (MSF) from Graz, Austria is the legal successor of company SteyrDaimler-Puch AG former vehicle manufacturer Puch G and Pinzgauer. Mercedes G (formerly Puch G) are still produced by MSF.
Within the group MAGNA operates Service Technologies GmbH & Co. OG (S-Tec), Albersdorf, Austria. The company A-Tec is fully responsible for the delivery of spare parts for cars Puch G and Pinzgauer and is the only supplier of original spare parts for Puch G and Pinzgauer cars.
The scope of services in S-Tec company, in order to preserve the mobility and operational readiness of our vehicles and technical equipment, includes:
- Preventive maintenance, service and repair
- Repair and replacement of support structure, including painting
- Modification of the vehicle as required, including program MH4x4
- Repair wheels and drive system
- Refreshments of the vehicles individually or the entire fleet
- Long-term storage
- Warehouse and Logistics Workshop
- Training of technicians and support staff
- Resale of used Puch cars
MSF, S-Tec Automotive Patrimons are ready to provide their known and trusted services and resources and the know-how of spare parts to support the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior and other.
We are ready to discuss the delivery of various spare parts for cars Puch G and Pinzgauer and the provision of related services in order to enable high operational readiness and reliability of the fleet of the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior and others.